Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
02-01-19 10:15 PM - Post#274666    
    In response to gokinsmen

It seems that the Tigers have been getting off to slow starts in non-conference games under Coach Henderson's stewardship but Mitch and the coaching staff normally get it together as the season progresses other than last year which was an aberration.

Based on interviews with him, he seems to have the ability to stop the bleeding and get his teams to play physically and mentally tough.

I must admit that it was somewhat interesting and rater amusing to hear the doom and gloom predictions for the Tigers earlier in the year plus after Devin's suspension. Will the team hold it together until Cannady's return or non-return?, time will tell but the suggestion that there might be some issues with Henderson's coaching perhaps may have been off based.

Tigers are lucky to have him and I believe that Coach Jones has been a great replacement for Coach Kittles as one only has to see the progress of Arirguzoh.

I hope that the league continues to underestimate the Tigers without Cannady.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.373 seconds.   Total Queries: 17   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:40 AM