Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Lehigh at Bucknell
crd012 
Junior

Reg: 12-02-12
02-11-19 10:42 AM - Post#275854    
    In response to bison63

Well here we are, biggest game of the year so far. We win this game we are essentially 3 games up on Lehigh with 5 to play. Lose this game and we're tied with Lehigh and in an absolute dog fight the rest of the day. Hopefully there is some effort by the school/athletic department to get the students at this game. No doubt home court advantage would be huge today.

We are fortunate that the league decided to have a Monday night game at home since the win % is so high for the home team on the Monday night games. But even as I say that, Colgate destroyed Lehigh at home last Monday night. I have to think in a rivalry game the quick turnaround is less of a factor...especially considering lehigh rolled against Navy, getting an easy win.

Hopefully we'll able to guard well against the 3. Still blows my mind that Lehigh leads the nation in 3 point percentage. There has to be a focus to contest all threes and make them uncomfortable.

Lehigh's defense continues to be an issue. I believe that they have the worst scoring defense in the league (or close to, could be wrong). Would love to take advantage of that. I'm sure this will be a high scoring, fast paced game, so hopefully everyone is up for the task.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.245 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:10 AM