Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Dartmouth
TheLine 
Professor

Reg: 07-07-09
02-16-19 09:44 AM - Post#276685    
    In response to Mike Porter

• Steve Donahue Said:
I just felt in particular on the defensive end given Dartmouth’s spacing and three-point shooting, I had no one that he could match up with, and on the offensive end, he just wasn’t a big enough advantage

Interpretation : Wang's ankle is still bothering him enough to try to avoid him playing back-to-back games. We're far inferior without him - a healthy Wang would be the 2nd best player on the team. Bryce may be 2nd best right now given Wang's current form. Though Woods is so good on the defensive end to make up for up-and-down play on the offensive end.

It's harrowing to watch this team. The highs are high and the lows are low. I get that it's due to injuries - Betley's loss stings, Wang is maybe 80%, Rothschild is gutting it out as best he can - but it still gives me indigestion.

Edited by TheLine on 02-16-19 09:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.782 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:17 PM