Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: The Finale vs Cornell
ivyrules 
Freshman

Reg: 11-27-17
03-11-19 04:31 PM - Post#280693    
    In response to GoBigGreenBasketball

So first of all, I’m happy that Dartmouth fans are optimistic and I wish you the best

If Dartmouth somehow makes the tourney in the next decade, glad we don’t have your previous coach coaching against us

As long as Dartmouth doesn’t sink our conference ranking too much, all good here and McLaughlin is probably the best option at this point

When it comes to the Boudreaux recruitment I’m pretty sure his and his family’s sights —and options— were higher than Ivy, so I do think Cormier deserves credit there, as does Mike James who once remarked on Twitter:

“There should be some sort of Ivy b-ball HOF where we can induct Paul Cormier simply for getting Miles Wright and Evan Boudreaux to Hanover.” Jan 23, 2016

No offense go green but I think MJ knows a bit more about Ivy basketball than you do.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.195 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:56 AM