Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Women advance
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-18-19 09:04 PM - Post#281970    
    In response to rbg

Kentucky is rated somewhere between 18-22 in most polls so it is surprising that they received a #6 seed. I watched them play one time and they play hard, very aggressive defense. Point guard is small but she will harass Littlefield all over the court. I would not be surprised if Bella actually brings up the ball at times as Kentucky's center is not very quick.

Bella will be the tallest player on the court. All of Kentucky starters were very highly rated recruits out of high school, top #50 players but Bella, Littlefied and Rush can play with them. The issue will be Jordan and Stone but Cunningham may be getting more time which will be a good thing.

Kentucky probably wins but it should not be a blow out at all and there is a possibility of a surprise if Rush hits some 3 pointers and Bella does her thing. I do not believe that Banghart will be out coached. Time will tell.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.21 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:31 PM