Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Women advance
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-22-19 10:48 AM - Post#282472    
    In response to rbg

Littlefield may be the key but I believe that she will have trouble with turnovers. Kentucky 3 guards average 6.5 steals per game and the PG guarding her, Murray, was named 1st team SEC defense as she averages over 3 steals per game. She is very small, 5'6" but incredibly quick and right in your face plus she does not turn the ball over and has a ridiculous assist to turnover ratio. As mentioned in prior post as crazy as it might seem, it would not surprise me if Bella takes the ball out of the backcourt as Kentucky C is slow with no quickness.

As to Banghart, the dislike for her could be her aggressive style (gender related criticism??) or her success. I assume that there is x amount of jealously regarding her success similar to the Amakers of the world. Her players love her - I know that -- but she is tough and demanding.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.18 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:16 AM