Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2020 - Breakthrough Year?
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
03-26-19 11:22 AM - Post#282792    
    In response to Chip Bayers

i agree with this. I am not looking at stats in writing this but harvard was generally not a good assist team especially when contrasted with yale.

Aiken played hero ball, quite well i might add but to the detriment of their overall talent level really.

My guess is Aiken missing the first half of the season and Towns being out hurt the integration of the offense. they all switched lineups 25x. You add in a couple of young guys playing real minutes and its more understandable.

Next year should be different. So if Aiken can distribute better or play off the ball, either really. Then this integration should be better.

it appears Kirkwood is playing some point. that is the step in the direction of Aiken playing off the ball. Either way its a scary setup given 7 top 150 recruits with more than half seniors.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.196 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:49 AM