Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2020 - Breakthrough Year?
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-26-19 06:56 PM - Post#282836    
    In response to mrjames

I believe that Amaker will figure it all out as to how to score if everyone is reasonably healthy especially between Aiken and Towns. My only question which I raised before is not the 3-5 positions but will be the quality of big man play.

I do not see it as much of an issue in IL play but I do see it as a potential issue against quality non-conference teams. Lewis and Baker are good but not great and you need the big guys especially at the Big Dance. If I was a coach, I would go right at Lewis immediately, get him in foul trouble and get him off the court. What I have found interesting with Amaker and the coaching staff is that they have not received great results from Zena and Lewis over the years.

I do not see too many issues for the Crimson in IL play but can they beat big time programs in non-conference play. Certainly possible but no guarantees.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.276 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:49 AM