BisonRoadWarrior 
Professor
BisonRoadWarrior
Loc: Where the Bison Roam
Reg: 08-16-06
03-28-19 11:17 AM - Post#282965    
    In response to Old Bison

• Old Bison Said:
Being a fan and posting on a web site is worth crap. I’m a supporter first and a fan second. These programs aren’t automatically sustainable...that’s what my delusion is all about and I take it as a given that your answer to all 3 of my questions is a NO. Why are you even on the board? All opinion and no sweat, no support and no opportunity cost.

Here, Old Bison veers from being comically curmudgeonly to outright rude.

I'm certain I know who BisonFan4 is. If so, I'd bet he attended more Bucknell games this season than anyone here.

I saw him in gyms from Vermont to California and many places in between. His support no doubt entailed significant personal expense, long hours on the road and the necessity to alter his work schedule. In other words, your accusation that he is "all sweat, no support and no opportunity cost" is 180 degrees wrong and frankly disgraceful.

Old Bison, your financial and other support of the program is laudable. It's a shame, though, that your passion would lead you to lash out at BisonFan4 without any basis for your accusation.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.204 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:56 PM