Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2019-20 Projections
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
04-10-19 02:53 PM - Post#283519    
    In response to westcoast

BRuner does it all.

He didn’t trust his body in the post. when you have multiple knee operations in just a few yrs while your body develops its understandable.

If he stays healthy and gets past it he will play more like he did against LSU when he was Yale’s best player and a power 5 grad dream.

I think he will if gets healthy. certainly the coaching staff believes it. and as I said they believed it last year also.

And Yale’s recruits are undervalued. Jarvis and Mahoney I left off. They are dynamite. Can they build cohesion with all they have to replace?

Well they started 7. So you have 2+bruner (the most talented player according to the coaches) returning. if oni comes back they will be a force.

If he doesn’t they are still undervalued and the comment on the recruits is just wrong.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:40 AM