Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Article: Jerome Took Bribes at Penn
Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
05-03-19 10:19 AM - Post#284140    
    In response to palestra38

• palestra38 Said:
I think Penn could expel or take a diploma away from him. I do not believe it will. Too many kids who are admittable get in with various forms of inside help over other admittable kids who do not. If he were not otherwise admittable, like those Full House kids at USC, that would be a different story. But it appears that he got in in a manner that made sure he got in but he well could have been admitted especially had he applied early decision. It probably would open up a can of worms if they expelled him since he would sue, and expose all forms of line-crossing. This should cause some serious self-reflection on the part of Penn and all other schools in which similar things have happened, but I do not believe they will expel or take away his diploma.

this is what i was getting at. the whole system is rotten. as a kid he's innocent (in the same biblical way as original sin or whatever)... but in a few years he'll just be part of the system and tainted by it like WE ARE.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.225 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:50 AM