Username Post: Bison Women Recruits - High School Season
DoCtoR62 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-18-08
05-06-19 10:54 AM - Post#284220    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:
  • Old Bison Said:
137 - who’s decision is that...the AD’s?

I would guess so. However remember that I am just speculating. It is possible that she met with Woodruff - although that would be an extremely short time frame for (a) him to get hired, (b) meet with her, (c) give her a release, and (d) then for her to commit to a new school.

Hopefully the other recruits stay committed, as two of them are likely to see major minutes this year.

I would speculate that it was an institutional decision made soon after Roussell's resignation. Recruits were likely contacted ASAP. If they asked, they would have been told that the University would be willing to offer a release under certain conditions, one of which would be the opportunity for the new coach to talk/meet with them. Another possible condition could've been eliminating certain schools, i.e., Patriot League schools. I believe this is SOP for most schools these days.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:07 AM