Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Injured Reserve Report
AsiaSunset 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-21-04
06-12-19 08:46 AM - Post#285103    
    In response to palestra38

I certainly accept the beginning of the season estimate for starting full participation as the best information provided, but all that was reported back when he got hurt was a patella tendon rupture. We don't always get more detail. Some of these other cases mentioned above involved additional complications like patella fractures.

I've always assumed that Ryan would be at full strength this season but without really knowing the full injury report details, who knows when he'll be ready or how effective he'll be. We will know more in the fall.

As others have mentioned some of these other patella injuries were career ending for certain players. I hope that is not the case here and have been assuming all along that he will recover and be a major contributor this year.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.124 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:42 AM