Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2020 Recruiting
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
06-17-19 09:04 AM - Post#285183    
    In response to rbg

Jamal Mashburn, Jr. (4 star point guard from Brewster Academy)

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentuc ky-s...

- The son of UK great Jamal Mashburn was one of the elite recruits on hand for this week’s NBPA Top 100 Camp, the annual showcase for many of the top high school prospects in the country. When talking about his recruitment, Mashburn Jr.’s list of possible college destinations was a bit different from most of his peers at the camp.

“All of the Ivy League schools,” he said during one interview session, specifically mentioning Harvard and Penn in a later scrum with reporters.

“I just want a school that I would go to if I didn’t play basketball,” he said. “Having life after basketball is just as important to me as having life with basketball. So just picking a school that’s right for me, that’s going to be beneficial to me down the line and have longevity with me, that’s big.” -
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:35 AM