Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Jack Montague
palestra38 
Professor

Reg: 11-21-04
07-04-19 09:31 AM - Post#285585    
    In response to james

Well, same to you. The only thing I'll say is that I certainly did not prejudge Montague except that the record clearly shows that he needed to learn to live with women. (BTW, I am older than you, have 2 grown daughters who, as millenials, both cannot stand Trump precisely because of his views of women). I only stated that I believe his expulsion would almost certainly have been upheld had he been given a full open hearing. I do not believe that he committed criminal sexual assault.

Just as a last thing, no--I didn't go to (nor apply to Yale). I attended Penn and Columbia Law School. I know a thing or two about the law. And this is a topic of interest for all Ivy grads---it has been discussed at length in other board. After all, if other Ivy grads didn't come on this board, who would you talk to?

See you later.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.706 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:24 AM