Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2020 Recruiting
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
07-19-19 08:30 AM - Post#286075    
    In response to rbg

https://www.nj.com/sports/2019/07/blair- boys-baske...

- Kolaja’s recruitment ballooned after a season of fine-tuning at Blair Academy. He learned how to utilize his 6-8, 185-pound frame and become a versatile player in all aspects of the game.

“I’ve become a lot better of a shooter," he said. "I used to think of myself mainly as shooter, but now I’ve been able to improve my handles. I’ve also gotten a lot more aggressive when it comes to rebounding. During the AAU season, I had quite a few rebounds per game. I proved that I’m not just a one-position player, I’m able to play many positions.”

His agility makes him a lockdown defender as well. His size allows him to guard centers, while he speed allows him to play outside of the paint and even matchup against guards. He credits that versatile to his season at Blair. -
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.152 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:56 PM