American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Deuce Turner commits to the Bison
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
08-02-19 11:42 AM - Post#286655    
    In response to KenZ

Speaking of scouting reports, I happened to see one on Turner from a La Salle fan who follows Philly HS ball closely. This was from a January 2018 game Malvern Prep played vs Germantown Academy:

"Deuce Turner (6-2) from Malvern is another talented guard. Malvern plays four guards and one 6-6 big (Fran Oschell 2021 with 23). Turner is one of the wing guards but has the skill set to handle the point. MP has a fine lead guard in Rahdir Hicks.

Deuce had 24 points in basically three quarters because the outcome was never in doubt. What I found interesting is that Turner must have had 6 layups before he took an outside shot. He slashed to the basket, took a couple of long passes and a back door cut. In the third quarter, I was still waiting for him to show off his jumper. I didn't have to wait long. He stroked a three which hit nothing but net. Nice. Next time down he pulls up straight on from NBA distance and does the same thing. Impressive."

La Salle was one of the schools recruiting him.
http://explorertown.proboards.com/thread/3186/2020...

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.373 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:58 PM