Username Post: Dramatic Expansion of Bison Recruiting Net With Scholarships
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
10-18-19 10:17 AM - Post#288734    
    In response to KenZ

• KenZ Said:
some egregious oversights on my part for recent guys like Sotos, Jones and and S. Brown.

going off of B54's list, i presume my errors to be:
- Azzinaro in AZ, and
- Andoh in Ontario

i think Andoh is Arizona as well as Cali

so am i correct that we are still missing:
Massachusetts-1
Connecticut-1
North Carolina-1

Still missing Massachusetts and Connecticut. As for NC, I just realized I had incorrectly placed Nate Jones into the NC list instead of VA, where he belongs. So there are actually five VA players and all have been accounted for. Only four NC players.

You are correct that Andoh played the early part of his HS ball in AZ. He was born in Canada, which may have caused the confusion. As for the confusion on Azzinaro, when he committed to Bucknell it was reported that his family was moving to Arizona and that he would play there senior year. In fact, I believe he played some AAU ball in Arizona during that summer. But he ended up returning to the same San Antonio HS, as BRW can attest to. I always assumed that the move was postponed or never happened, or else that he stayed in San Antonio and lived with friends to complete his senior year.

One correction on B54's list. Rob Thomas didn't play HS ball in Texas, only NJ. His family moved to Texas after he finished in HS, so he was always listed as being from Texas on the Bison roster.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.083 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:01 AM