Username Post: @ harvard
FlareScreen 
Freshman

Reg: 08-09-19
02-14-20 11:09 PM - Post#300043    
    In response to FlareScreen

Talk about getting blown out, 22 felt more like 42
A few observations…
Boeheim is a solid player but is not capable of putting a team on his back for extended periods of time.

Neither Warren or Boeheim are tough enough down low on the defensive end, better find a big tough JUCO for next season. Earl should be able to guarantee 30 per game so I hope he can find someone. They ask Warren and Boeheim to do a lot more than they are physically capable of. Yet, I cannot remember a team that has forwards bring the ball up the floor as much as Cornell.

Speaking of JUCO’s why is McCarty playing minutes at this point? Those minutes, IMO, should go to Filien, let's find out what he has as they play the same type of game. I think we have a pretty idea about McCarty over the past 1.5 years.

Noll and McBride are not point or lead guards, either give Dolan the chance to run the point or find a JUCO or hope the freshman is an absolute under-recruited stud.

I know it was against the second team but Gear was by far the best Cornell player in the second half of the game.

Earl needs to shake things up in a big way, his team got outplayed and outhustled. I would say he got outcoached but Amaker didn't have to do much coaching after the 12 minutes of the first half.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.011 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:27 AM