Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: @ harvard
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
02-15-20 12:54 PM - Post#300105    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

I must be the lone member of the Terrence McBride fan club. For my money, he's a solid combo guard who defends well, has a nice handle, a quick first step and a good basketball IQ. His biggest issue is that he's not a good three point shooter and his range tops out at the mid-level J (which is a bad shot in today's game). He's not a star, but he's been Cornell's second-best player over the season and I have no issue with him getting 30 minutes a game, especially considering the rest of the roster.

That said, I am fully on board for more time for Dolan. And Filien. And Jones if he ever gets healthy.

I missed last night's game (tuned in at halftime, saw the score, watched hockey instead) but let's not get too carried away with Noah Gear having 8 good minutes in garbage time. Give him credit for still playing hard, but 12 of Gear's points came in the last 5:21 and Noll had 7 points and 3 assists (feeding Gear) during the same stretch. It would be like making Riley Voss a starter because he owned our D3 opponents. No one would be foolish enough to do that.

And if a walk-on who hasn't played in three years really is one of Cornell's best guards, Earl may want to consider insurance sales as a career option.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.203 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:27 AM