Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Women -- IL Play
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
02-21-20 10:10 AM - Post#300912    
    In response to bradley

I always enjoy reading the discussions regarding POY and ROY on other boards. On the women's side, many different women have POW and ROW during the season. The Tigers had Carlie win POW twice during non-conference play with Bella winning the award only once this year after the first Penn game. I believe that Ellie Mitchell won ROW one time as well.

I guess that my point is that these awards are nice and all that stuff but team performance not individual performance is obviously most important. If you share the ball and do not care as to who scores, it is great for winning but not individual awards. This team may go down as one of the best if not the best in women's IL history and there is a reason for it.

There is very good young talent coming into the IL women's programs and it is set up for a really high level of competition over the next several years even with the departure of Bella and other seniors.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.666 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:54 AM