Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Lehigh Game
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
02-23-20 03:37 PM - Post#301544    
    In response to bison63

All you rats were off the season ship prior to the game. Then you got back on prior to game time only to jump back off by halftime. Then you get back on at HT only so you can pile on again at games end. Why not go for a walk if it’s so “excruciating” to watch?

Just turned to watch Hall - Johnnies on CBS. Jim Sparnarkel is doing the color (and along with Mike O’’Koren were high school teammates of mine for 3 years). Both 1st and 2nd team AA’s and first round NBA. draft picksI Don’t know when I ever heard those guys bitch, They just showed up every day with their shovels to work. I do know one thing....we all laughed much more than we cried.

LU did a great job making us defend 25-30 seconds every time down including 2 & 3x that on multiple shot possessions. We did the opposite, continually bailIng them out by horrible shot shot selection early in the clock. Kids looked exhausted. Avi’’s bad decision making seems perfectly timed to critical possessions in multiple losses. Lack of confidence in key times by multiple guys. Can’t run if you’re taking the ball out of the net half the time +.

Very difficult going from first to near last in the standings and must be very tough on the kids. Time to get back to work to change vibe but too many kids with lack of creativity. Glad to see Jimmy get his confidence back but the whole season has been one of Jimmy, Funk, Meeks, Avi, Bruce, Newman, Ellis, Rice and Spear rarely playing well at the same time. Case of being consistently inconsistent

One recruiting class will not solve everything and there’s a lot of work ahead. I do know that nothing good in life comes easy.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.011 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:25 PM