Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Dartmouth/Harvard II
iogyhufi 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-10-17
03-02-20 03:22 PM - Post#302719    

As an older generation might say, they don't ask how, just how many. As a younger one might say, it's all about the W. Nevertheless, the sweep this past weekend wasn't pretty, but it did put Yale in the catbird seat. Yale just needs one win for a share of the Ivy title, and needs two wins (or a win and a Harvard loss) for a solo title.

Leede has been kind to Yale in recent years, and I have no particular reason to think that this trip will be different. Dartmouth has been playing very well, but it seems like Dartmouth just doesn't match up very well with Yale for whatever reason and Chris Knight will find his opposing number a little tougher to score on than his matchups from last weekend.

As for Harvard, I'm eager to see how they match up with Yale this go around. My prayers are with Christian Juzang; I saw his injury and it looked fairly brutal. Juzang had 9 assists in the H-Y game at JLA, and I suspect that that production will be sorely missed.

Let's get two and prep for the tourney.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.155 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:33 PM