Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2020-21 Regular Season is dead, long live 2021-22
welcometothejungle 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-31-19
03-16-21 07:07 PM - Post#322173    
    In response to mrjames

I think if Llewellyn returns at full health next season I would feel pretty confident in Princeton's Ivy tournament spot. Llewellyn and Wright was a very strong backcourt down the stretch last season. Llewellyn in particular looked the most confident and aggressive he had at Princeton since his debut against St. John's in the last 5-6 games of the 19-20 season, really brutal luck for him that the tournament ended up being canceled while he was finding a groove.

Friberg and Evbuomwan were nice pieces last time we saw them, and I expect them to play big roles. With Schwieger gone Langborg and Friberg should see expanded roles (unless a newcomer takes on a lot). Would love to see Johns find his way into the rotation again, he showed some nice flashes as a freshman, especially defensively, but the offense was brutal to start his sophomore season and his PT quickly vanished.

Very curious to see which of the new pieces will play early on - Hooks seems like the most likely candidate given Aririguzoh's departure, and I think Martini and Johnson will see minutes in the front court as well with Desrosiers gone. I also think Keeshawn Kellman has a chance to get some of the center minutes.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.131 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:28 PM