Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2021-2022 Numbers Game
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
09-03-21 01:33 PM - Post#326517    
    In response to Silver Maple

I agree that there is a lot of talent, but it's telling that we don't know who can have a consistent edge to lead the team and league. Dingle has shown us the most to date, but certainly not enough for us to have conviction that he will be dominant. Williams and Charles were the players that are unknown but could have that capability. The rest of your group one has shown solid supporting capability but no signs of consistent dominance.

I'm intrigued by Larson, Slajchert, Holland, and Moshkovitz among the newcomers.

I don't know who this year's #1 leader will be (like Brodeur and Rosen of the past) and I can't even be sure who will show solid #2 level play (like Betley). Maybe someone will rise up the way Foreman did.

I completely trust Donahue to keep us competitive and do a lot with the players we have. I just can't see us reliably sweeping weekends without 2 transcendent players emerging.

Fingers crossed for a full and solid season for Williams. He deserves it.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.279 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:57 AM