Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Bucknell to Division III athletics?
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
10-19-22 05:25 PM - Post#345330    
    In response to HuskyColonial

• HuskyColonial Said:
With the football facility upgrades, where does Bucknell now rank in the Patriot League in facilites? Lower middle?
I don’t think dropping football is the solution. I think you weather this storm as best you can and then wait for a change from the Administration.

There have been some facility upgrades for football: new turf practice field, huge scoreboard upgrade, new press box, etc. However construction on the largest upgrade is starting soon, i.e. the new football/lacrosse Pascucci Center, which will include offices, locker rooms, weight rooms, large meeting rooms, etc. When that is completed, Bucknell will be no worse than middle-of-the-pack in the PL. The top of the rankings mostly depends on how much you value having a large indoor practice facility. If cold and/or precipitation bothers your players, then that might be a big deal. Only Holy Cross and Lehigh (on the drawing board) have that sort of facility.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.746 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:15 AM