1LotteryPick1969 
Postdoc
1LotteryPick1969
Loc: Sandy, Utah
Reg: 11-21-04
01-16-23 11:55 PM - Post#349759    
    In response to TigerFan

• TigerFan Said:
Really impressed with that win and beating Penn always brings me joy. The shots were not falling but the Tigers gritted out the win on defense and on the boards. Tigers have some real scrappers. This looks like a year when “winning ugly” is going to be key and we seem to have guys who can do it. Dingle and Slajchert were swarmed on defense and the duo went a woeful 7 for 32 from the field.

Random observations:

1. Nice job hugging the Penn shooting duo out beyond the arc, and then everyone collapsing to the lane when they drove. I think they learned from being beaten by Lilly and Wojcik.

2. I finally saw Spinoso shoot (and miss) a hook with his right hand. I hope he never perfects it.

3. We sent everyone to the offensive boards. I would surmise we had no fear of the Penn fast break.

4. Martini looked very tight after missing his first three point shot.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:31 PM