Cvonvorys
Loc: Princeton, New Jersey
Reg: 10-11-06
11-17-23 12:17 AM - Post#359328    
    In response to OldBig5

• OldBig5 Said:
  • Cvonvorys Said:
  • OldBig5 Said:

The only disappointing thing to me is SD only playing 8. I think over the course of a year he needs to be playing 10-11 guys. Gerhart was the one missing and maybe Sam Brown when he is recovered, McMullen for a few minutes seems OK also. Onward and upward.

What? You’re disappointed we only played 8? You think we still would’ve won if we played 11? You think if we played 11, we win by even more? Seriously? Over the course of the entire 40-minute game, if we miss one of our shots we made on offense and Nova hit one more 3-pointer…. WE LOSE! Which seems entirely possible when playing lesser players… Even for a few minutes each. But I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed on Saturday. I would expect to see at least 11 see floor time.

Question for the board: What was the most recent Penn game that was a “bigger win” than this one?

I am talking about long term. The team faded last year down the stretch and in certain games.

And no I don't think playing another two guys two or three minutes each would have made much difference either way.

So it’s your contention that you know more about coaching big time college basketball than coach Donahue? And you know more about the current Penn team than coach Donahue?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.139 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:38 AM