Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Belmont
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
11-26-23 07:35 PM - Post#359729    
    In response to Chip Bayers

Agreed. Brodeur and Betley were our only good offensive players. Foreman was bad on offense for 3.5 of his years, but then suddenly became an incredible hero on offense in the second half of his senior season. I can't remember if that was one of the seasons when Betley was injured for a long time.

As for the program falling, I'm afraid that NIL will make a bad situation worse. I can't imagine the Ivies opening up big NIL budgets. The fact that Penn outsourced a lot of its NIL management makes me think they aren't striving to do something exceptional. I think our dreams of becoming nationally competitive are getting more distant. There's plenty of evidence that we aren't going to be a perennial league winner, so I'm just trying to enjoy what we have. I don't get the sick feeling watching this team that I did under Miller and Allen. These kids play hard all game, seem to be great teammates, and are fun to root for. I always expected them to be up and down on wins and losses.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.207 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:45 AM