Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Penn v La Salle
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
12-03-23 09:46 AM - Post#360067    
    In response to Mike Porter

No idea on Holland, but I will make some guesses. Brown getting healthy added a player to the mix, and at least for the last two games that has pushed Holland out. I do think we’ve happened to get two straight against opponents where the matchup on paper called for Smith at the 4. The problem I am having is that sometimes playing mismatches works, and I thought yesterday was a day to try a mismatch more. I guess the offense was running on all cylinders and Steve didn’t want to mess with that, but I would have liked to try a little more length on D (weird that Holland would be a “big” option at the 4) to see if we could get some more stops, particularly when we had the lead.

I will throw Holland into my recent comments on Thrower — the defense has gotten much, much worse as we have played both guys less. May be a coincidence and/or something that would be happening even if they were playing more.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.015 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:24 AM