Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Maine
Ever True 
Junior

Reg: 02-02-15
12-03-23 03:17 PM - Post#360094    
    In response to Ever True

Welp, it's the hope that kills you.

Bears make a great push (and make me eat my words) in the second half to cut the deficit down to 2 with 5 minutes to go, but get outscored 11-2 down the stretch.

I thought our offense got a little too Kino-centric at the end, especially on a day when his shot wasn't falling, but if he makes a couple of those 3s at the end, I'd be singing a different tune.

Still can't really get a read on this team. The talent is there. The effort seems to be there - a lesser team just rolls over and dies in the second half. But the wins are just not there. I was really hoping we would get two wins this weekend to give us some momentum. We have five games until conference play and Kenpom favors us in only one of them.

I had high hopes for this team, but I need them to show me something. This is more or the less group we're running it back with next year, albeit with even less guard depth after Felix and Kimo graduate.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.597 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:55 PM