Username Post: @Brown
Mike Porter 
Postdoc
Mike Porter
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Reg: 11-21-04
02-06-24 07:12 PM - Post#362848    
    In response to SomeGuy

I'm the one who called it recruiting malpractice. It was mostly hyperbole to drive home the point, but if all you have left is to dispute the terminology, I think you've already lost the "high ground" in my view.

That said, if we want to get literal here... I think I will stand by my hyperbolic point.

"The courts define malpractice as the failure of a professional person to act in accordance with the prevailing professional standards."

If your argument is that the coaching staff chose Larson, a known project with nearly no real offers except for Penn's, instead of Nana...

Who if you believe nychoops at his word (and I do), the coaching staff ignored/didn't pursue, despite his interest (we didn't offer him) and despite him having a much better selection of college offers (a number of mid majors from the northeast) than Larson. Surely sounds like malpractice as defined above to me.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.168 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:01 PM