Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Auburn
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
03-17-24 09:09 PM - Post#365617    
    In response to iogyhufi

Listen auburn is very good as noted by metrics and kenpom. They have improved a lot over the year also bc I have been forced to watch a lot.

hard to distill it down. But Broome vs wolf is fun. It's kind of a clash of styles and types of player except there in that matchup.
Yale can get it's shot off over their guards I think but can't turn it over.
The matchups I fear are 3/4. Auburn has some pieces here that are tough for us and most.
I wish aletan and Molloy and some bruisers had more minutes bc I think that's what you have to do to neutralize them there.
But the trick w auburn is these pieces are so versatile and the guards are so deep. It's like a bunch of fire hydrant lilly clones who chop up minutes.
But I need to go quiet on it bc it's awkward.
Go bulldogs and hey it's a Friday 4.10 and we both get shipped to spokane. Hopefully wolf redeems the bagel he laid there in November.
Go dawgs!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.321 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:35 PM