Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: San Diego State
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
03-24-24 12:47 PM - Post#366308    
    In response to james

i have already had the pleasure of talking serious sh--t to a veritable potpourri of contacts- ex sec athletes, auburn alums auburn alums, professional sec homers with big mouths and even bigger wallets, my one son who has an offer there and even a few run of the mill auburn crackers at their ATL sports bar around the corner from my house where i grabbed some brunch this morning.
as fun as it was to walk downtown auburn thursday in my yale gear, the last 36 hours have truly been memorable.

chuck barkley who lives arnd the corner during nba season is my last unhit target.

you think getting into it with an opposing fan on this board is fun? this has been like going from middle school to the major leagues.

thank you to the yale team and coaches! good luck tonight but i am numb from friday and maybe always will be

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.161 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:37 PM