Username Post: Loyola University?
Lou 
Masters Student
Lou
Loc: Atlanta
Reg: 07-19-06
03-10-08 05:15 PM - Post#46204    
    In response to MJF

You just had to bring up the weekend Caps games, huh? As if I wasn't already in a $#^ mood today.

I think there is something to that. Certainly it has been a point of emphasis (building the evening/continuing), and it would be a good way to bring the School of Edu in.

My guess is this is a combination of a lot of factors, from what you mentioned, to a new president's attempt to make his mark, to SimpsonScarborough getting paid a lot of money to come up with ideas and so suggesting this to make themselves look smart.

Frankly if Linnane wants to leave his mark I would rather him take Ed Hale up on his offer to build a replacement Baltimore Arena on the Loyola Ford site in return for free rent. Alas looking at First Mariner's stock price perhaps that ship sailed long ago.
Jesus loves me.
I don't give a f--- what the rest of you think.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.014 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:39 PM