Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ivy Site says .....
Anonymous 

12-09-04 09:27 PM - Post#806    
    In response to d92

I'm not saying that this isn't a big loss. However, this entire thing is a process. As much as TD says he wants to be competitive from Day 1, I think Josie Harper understands that that's not easy to do.

The important things this season are that Terry gets his system in place (I felt good about that after QU, not so much lately), does a good job recruiting (which I understand he is), and changes the attitude around the program.

Terry will have at least five years to show progress. While it would be nice if Leon came back next year to speed that along, I'd like to think that Terry will get the job done without him.

This is a process, folks. Let's not let an early setback -admittedly, a sizable one - take our focus away from the big picture of what's going on and what needs to happen.

-The Ghost
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:18 PM