Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Where did all the Yale fans go?        (Topic#111)
Anonymous 

12-02-04 01:22 PM - Post#500    

If I remember correctly, there were at least 4 or 5 regulars during the "championship" run in 01-02. Now your senior backcourt is making one last run and you guys have a decent team. Does anyone in New Haven care?

Evin 
Freshman

Reg: 11-22-04
Re: Where did all the Yale fans go?
12-02-04 03:19 PM - Post#501    
    In response to

I am an interested Yale alum, always have been, but I don't get to attend games, so I am a bit out of the loop. The dearth of interest among current students and recent grads is disappointing. Yale and Harvard seem extraordinarily underepresented here. A slight nudge might push me into a politically incorrect harangue regarding all Ivy League sports, so I'll settle back and avoid that possibility.

YaleEli 
goober

Loc: Greenwich, CT
Reg: 12-07-04
Re: Where did all the Yale fans go?
12-07-04 02:09 AM - Post#502    
    In response to

Plenty of us are still passionate for our team. It's early in the season, and we may struggle with our tough early season schedule, but I like the makeup of this team. I attend plenty of games, so I have a pretty good perspective. We'll be fine come Ivy league season. Expect more postings from this Bulldog.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.635 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:44 AM