Basketball State Page
Scouting Report
Photo Gallery
Historical Record
Loyola Media
The Greyhound
Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: warning if you subscribed to loyola vs iona or canisius videos        (Topic#11652)
baltimore baller 
Freshman

Reg: 12-24-10
02-27-11 05:14 PM - Post#98130    

Just a warning. If you subscribed to either the one month package to watch the Iona or Canisius game (there was no one game choice on either site), you will be charged automatically every month to renew your subscription. You need to go on the site and cancel your subscription.

I wrote them a rather nasty email stating that both sites say "One Month" NOT "Monthly" subscription. I have already been charged again on 9 February by Iona, having signed up 9 January to watch the Loyola game.

I only came upon this by scrolling AAALLL the way down to the bottom of the Canisius registration confirmation to see their "convenient" automatic renewal policy.

Needless to say delete all credit card information.

Buyer beware.

Edited by baltimore baller on 02-27-11 05:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

wespearl 
Freshman

Reg: 01-10-11
02-28-11 09:35 AM - Post#98194    
    In response to baltimore baller

thanks i just cancelled them your a good man

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.011 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:55 AM