Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Page 3 of 3 ALL« First<123
Username Post: 1-1 (but progress, I think)        (Topic#12869)
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
Re: 1-1 (but progress, I think)
01-21-12 11:07 AM - Post#117792    
    In response to Mike Porter

No worries Mike. I know BRF is, uh, a bit polarizing.

What I like about this class for Cornell is that all three guys could/should plug holes eventually, if not immediatley. Bunce is a large bodied post-player with a nice offensive game -- a clear need. Cressler is a shooter and the Big Red's only reliable shooters graduate this year. And Harmon is a Rivals two-star PF, the first one Cornell has landed since I don't know when. Was Kenny Bantum a name recruit?

I won't make any predictions that one of these guys will win ROY or how many all-Ivy selections they will rack up. I'm happy to let it all play out. I do think they represent a continued talent infusion that Cornell needed to compete.

mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
01-21-12 11:27 AM - Post#117793    
    In response to Dr. V

• Dr. V Said:
What I loved most, just as a basketball fan, was Foote's improvement each year. I'm not sure I can remember any player making as big an improvement year to year to year.

Foote's improvement continues, as he is doing fairly well in the D-league. He really has come a long way from getting zero minutes for Bona.

Chemerinski's improvement has been staggering to me, maybe even more so than Jeff. As a freshman, I would have bet you that Eitan would never get more than mop-up duty. He's turned himself into a useful offensive player. He's limited (8.2 fouls per 40 minutes!), but I never expected to see his current level of production.

Page 3 of 3 ALL« First<123
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.206 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:35 AM