Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Another Big Red Fan        (Topic#148)
nebestshooter 

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Reg: 12-06-04
12-06-04 01:31 AM - Post#682    

Finally a win versus a DI team. We needed that. I have not seen any games, but this team seems like all Cornell teams. Play good enough to lose. Someday things will change and I think Donahue is the man to do it.

CUSequence 
Freshman

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Reg: 12-06-04
Re: Another Big Red Fan
12-06-04 03:55 AM - Post#683    
    In response to nebestshooter

I saw the game vs. IC. Yikes. The problem remains that this is a team that goes cold for at least 10 minutes a game. It also seems they haven't quite found the way to run the offense without Barnes yet.

CUJacob 
Senior

Reg: 12-05-04
Re: Another Big Red Fan
12-06-04 05:43 AM - Post#684    
    In response to CUSequence

agreed. on paper, cu has a solid starting 5- collins is a very good player and rourke can be as well. taylor and toppert are not great, but taylor plays his but off and toppert can get hot at any time. gant will be a real good player someday. As a team, CU really needs to execute for the entire game and avoid the dry spells you mentioned. also, we can't let opposing backcourts light us up (like northeastern and quinnipiac this year).

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.373 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:02 AM