Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Post Player Scratched Off Cornell Prospects        (Topic#1503)
RedZone 
maximus

Reg: 04-24-05
08-28-05 10:37 PM - Post#9539    

Dan Vandervieren, a 6-10 post player from the Hopkins School in Minnesota just committed to Purdue. I guess having a guy with his skill and size in
the Ivy (255 lbs) was too much of a pipe dream. As per Rivals.com, Cornell is still recruiting his teammate, Steve Duncan, a tough 6-5 forward. Duncan played power forward for his high school team, but is playing more wing
forward during the summer. Wisconsin, Bradley, Cornell and Lafayette are among those Duncan is considering.

Also, for those who missed it, 6-5 Californian, Jordan Cameron committed to BYU after considering Cornell among others.

The Cornell prospect I am reading great things about on all the recruiting websites and seems to fit the mold of what Cornell needs is Spencer Oestreich. He is a 6-5 Texan who handles the ball like a point guard. He is also a very talented outside and mid range shooter and makes good
passes. The guy is even lauded for his rebounding. Sounds like a perfect multi-purpose replacement for Lenny Collins to share time with Conor Mullen. Add him with a tough kid like 6-2 combo guard John Pietkiewicz and I think Cornell would have a strong class of shooters. As for point
guards, I’d like to hear more about Marquis Hall (5-10) from Jefferson High in Portland, Or. He mentioned Cornell on June 2nd when speaking with OregonPreps.com.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.549 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:56 PM