Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell Release 2005-2006 Roster        (Topic#1527)
RedZone 
maximus

Reg: 04-24-05
09-04-05 08:48 PM - Post#9589    

Cornell has posted its 2005-2006 roster (removing the "early" designation). In all, there are 15 players listed, which I believe is the biggest varsity roster to date under Steve Donahue.

(I think Scott Thompson had a team of 16 or 17 during his tenure)

As expected, Jason Canady and Shawn Oliverson will not play this year, while Cody Toppert and Eric Taylor have graduated and Will Scott transferred to Louisville.

Also absent from the roster is 6-4 freshman Jonathan Aiwazian (Moorpark, Ca), who had previously told a California reporter of his intent to tryout for the team as a walk-on. However, considering the size of the roster, I am not expecting Donahue to go out searching for walk-ons for the varsity team. In past years, Donahue only travelled on road trips with 12 players. Thus, as it is, Cornell is probably going leave three varsity players back in Ithaca on most road trips.

http://cornellbigred.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/corn-m-baskbl-mtt.html

RedZone 
maximus

Reg: 04-24-05
Freshmen Assigned Jersey Numbers
09-10-05 08:44 PM - Post#9590    
    In response to RedZone

The roster now reveals the jersey numbers of all 15 players.

http://cornellbigred.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/corn-m-baskbl-mtt.html

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.286 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:27 AM