Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: What other Ivy coaches are saying        (Topic#17049)
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
11-03-14 06:54 PM - Post#174851    

Hoopla gave me the idea and City of Basketball Love did the work: http://cityofbasketballlo ve.com/2014/10/coaches-th...

Cornell Big Red
“They’re bad. Pretty simply put, they’re bad. Shonn Miller coming back is a big boost, but I’m not sure if it’s enough of a boost to keep them from being anything but really bad. I think they’ll finish last in the league again. …Cornell is in trouble. They get Shonn Miller back, but they lost their best player in Nolan Cressler. Not that I don’t like [freshman wing] Pat Smith, but if he’s their savior, I think they’re in trouble. I think they finish last in the Ivy. …They’re different because they play a different style than the rest of the league, trying to use more of the full court, pressuring in the full court, instead of the half-court game that most other teams play in the league. …Shonn Miller, if he stays healthy is a lock for first-team all-league. Just don’t see them winning many more games than last year, even with the addition of Miller. Losing Cressler really hurt them.”

That's even more pessimistic than I am.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.532 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:23 AM