Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Gabas Maldunas - 1000 career points        (Topic#17529)
hoopla 
Masters Student

Reg: 08-28-12
02-15-15 05:13 PM - Post#182509    

Congrats to Gabas for hitting 1000 career points last night. Congrats to Maodo Lo, who also tallied 1000 career points last night. Both of them did it in the Dartmouth vs Columbia game last night. Two great players and great kids...

I'm sure the Columbia board will celebrate Lo's achievement, if they haven't already.

Regarding Maldunas: good for him for battling back from last year's ACL tear in order to be with the team this year, and while he is still on the mend, he gets better with every game and will continue to improve I'm sure even after the season ends and do very well in Europe. From what I can tell, he has been a star at Dartmouth in every sense of the word, both on and off the court. I highly doubt that Gabas tunes in to these chat boards, but if he did, I would say THANK YOU Gabas and congrats.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.325 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:10 PM