Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bryant        (Topic#18442)
Old Bear 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-23-04
12-05-15 09:43 PM - Post#196764    

Workman like win on the road against an inferior team. Kuakumensah played only 6 minutes in the first half. Spieth only scored 5 but had 14 rebounds. We now have a number of threats from 3. Dockerty did not play. Lead all the way.

jst4245 
Freshman

Reg: 05-23-12
12-06-15 01:07 PM - Post#196791    
    In response to Old Bear

Wasn't at the Bryant game but got up for the Central contest. I think if we can get Justin Massey to give us 15+ consistently we will make some noise in the league. I think roles are starting to establish and I am optimistic for the remainder of the season.

JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
12-07-15 05:19 PM - Post#196868    
    In response to jst4245

Made my way up to their beautiful campus and was impressed by the Bears movement on offense. Created some nice easy baskets and good looks from the perimeter. Justin Massey shots are starting to fall to match the fine form he employs. Jason continues to improve his game, and even hits some shots, including threes, with a form that bears no resemblance to his brothers'. Aside from no blocks, that was the best Cedric has looked all year. Tavon keeps making that extra dribble to get around the defender and enable him to bank shots off the glass on penetration. I continue to be impressed with development of frosh Travis Fuller. And Aram Martin has contributed good short minutes with defense, blocks shots, and passes from the post. Even Kyle Haber hit a three and is looking more confident with more playing time. Unforced turnovers were disappointing and will be tended to over the break, I'm sure. That has been area that is much improved over last year. No expectations tonight except for hardening for the league season. Keep within 15 would be a moral victory to take into exams.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.208 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:15 AM