Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Strong Play this weekend        (Topic#18726)
hoopla 
Masters Student

Reg: 08-28-12
02-14-16 03:31 PM - Post#201758    

Would have been amazing to pull Yale out. Man, Yale is good.

Nice win vs. Brown.

Great to see Taylor Johnson emerging, and Boudreaux continues to be a beast. Brown gave Boudreaux some practice at being doubled. He handled it well and it opened things up for others.

hoopsdude 
Freshman

Reg: 06-06-15
02-15-16 12:43 AM - Post#201785    
    In response to hoopla

Johnson should have been getting the bulk of the 2 guard minutes with Kevin all along. Guillien Smith may eventually be a decent player but at this point does very little on either end of the floor.

igetzbuckets 
Sophomore

Reg: 07-01-13
02-15-16 10:15 PM - Post#201840    
    In response to hoopsdude

• hoopsdude Said:
Johnson should have been getting the bulk of the 2 guard minutes with Kevin all along. Guillien Smith may eventually be a decent player but at this point does very little on either end of the floor.

Can't agree more. Especially in league play. Taylor offensive play and cresenzis defense compliment very well at 2. Gillian's only spark came in cleanup minutes in Cali. Cormier must have made a promise to someone. But it's righted so no foul now.

hoopla 
Masters Student

Reg: 08-28-12
02-16-16 04:00 PM - Post#201893    
    In response to igetzbuckets

Taylor started the first 5 or 6 games I think. I think it was a tough start for him, no? And Guillien didn't really see any time til their 6th or 7th game in Cali.

From a bird's eye view, seems like maybe Guillien beat out Taylor and then Taylor won his spot back.

I think they are both talented and will help the team in year's to come. Particularly excited that another sophomore is emerging with Miles Wright. That's an important class for the future.

Mark my words: Guillien will also be a very good player next year and in the years to come.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.92 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:03 AM