Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ps weekend        (Topic#18749)
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
02-22-16 12:36 AM - Post#202390    

Bears did some things this weekend - I liked their 2nd half vs Princeton - but further established they're at the bottom of the Ivy. I would have loved to see them overcome Penn. Lots more drives to the hoop this weekend, led by Okolie who gets to the basket consistently and is the first player in a long time to have a mid range pull-up jumper that works. He's good. Felt badly for Hobbie returning to NJ and getting little and ineffective PT. Haber appears to have supplanted him but hasn't hit a rhythm yet. Triplett got a nice run in as well. MM doing some interesting things with the lineup-two guys who were starters 3 weeks ago srr noe far behind in the depth chart (Massey in addition to Hobbie.)

My ranting about their getting fewer looks than opponents due to rebounding and turnover differential really didn't pan out this weekend as they held significant shot advantages in both.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.256 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:15 AM