Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Noah Savage        (Topic#197)
JerryH 

Loc: Delray Beach, Florida
Reg: 11-22-04
12-09-04 12:19 PM - Post#997    

I saw Princeton for the first time last night. I am incredibly impressed with Savage. Not only does he bear a striking resemblance to Gabe Lewellis, he plays like him as well. It is hard to believe that he is only a Freshman. At this juncture, Savage appears to be the best three point shooter on the team.

TigerDave 
goober

Reg: 11-21-04
Re: Noah Savage
12-09-04 01:15 PM - Post#998    
    In response to JerryH

I have to agree with you here, Jerry. I was very impressed with Savage last night. He really hustled, chasing down rebounds and loose balls. He also held his own inside against the bigger bodies of Rutgers. I was surprised that he had as much strength as he did. As well, he was not afraid to shoot the ball and hit his share. I told my buddy that he may be the most impressive freshman at this point in the season since Gloger.

Anonymous 

Re: Noah Savage
12-10-04 01:01 AM - Post#999    
    In response to JerryH

I like what I've seen of Savage, but Owings shot very well for a whole season, and at Syracuse before he hurt his foot. To me he's still our best three point shot. It's nice that we soon will have both of them.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.207 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:23 AM