Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Next Weekend/Senior Night        (Topic#20028)
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
02-27-17 03:28 PM - Post#223890    

Hopefully, the seniors will be able to close out the season with sole possession of the Ivy League Championship next weekend and celebrate the accomplishment. It would be extra sweet to finish 14-0 but it will not be easy. With the rocky start and the season ending injuries to Brase/Caruso, it says a lot about the senior leadership on this team to regroup. Weisz, Cook, Miller etc. epitomize the concept of team basketball and what it takes to win. As Henderson pointed out last weekend, the task at hand has not been completed. Of course, Tiger fans realize that Amaker and the Crimson have not gone all out to win all of their games this year -- wink wink.

Mike Porter 
Postdoc
Mike Porter
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Reg: 11-21-04
Next Weekend/Senior Night
02-27-17 06:36 PM - Post#223920    
    In response to bradley

Obviously I'd love nothing better than my Quakers to make the tournament and knock of Princeton, but that said you have a heck of a team.

Shame you lost Brase because I expect this current team + Brase could have done better out of conference.

To give a frame of reference, in a pretty tough league, Kenpom has 4 Tigers + AJ Brodeur as his all-kenpom.com Ivy team. That's really impressive however you cut it!

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.406 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:25 PM