Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia        (Topic#20058)
JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
03-03-17 10:53 PM - Post#224594    

Excellent effort for the Bears tonight. Blackmon was out for some reason and it sounds like his career be done listening to pregame. Brandon Anderson lead the way at PG with 14-7-4. Brown O was free flowing in first half, which is when Brown is ati it's best. Were up 51-38 at half against a Lion team that beat Harvard and has a shot at Ivy Tourney going into last game. Good contributions by all. Started to lose the 21 point half time lead as it dwindle to 13 at one point. Can't say, "crap! Not again", didn't cross my mind. They stopped shooting confidently and would head fake and then put the ball on the floor. O stagnants and turnovers develop. A collective lack of confidence sets in. You get the sense the players are also saying, "crap. Not again". But they hit some shots and made some stops to steady the ship,and we're determined to close out the W.

JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
03-03-17 11:03 PM - Post#224599    
    In response to JBears

That halftime lead was. 51-28. Gotta' get it right. They earned it. And I didn't know I couldn't say sh#%. Sorry about that.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.563 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:04 AM